The gift of exploration
Give the gift of exploration and discovery to that someone special this Christmas. Personalised gifts don’t come more unique than with a half day or full day private guided tour anywhere in the UK with one of our professional Blue or Green Badge Guides, the gold standard in guided tours in the UK.
Our Guides can offer private walking tours, visits to museums and galleries or excursion in a private car with one of our driver guides. The tour can be for a single person, a couple, a family or for colleagues. You can choose to visit a specific site or city tour or you can choose a themed tour; we can design a tour for a theme specific to your requirements. The choice is all yours!
Blue Badge or Green Badge Guides are the best in the business. Entertaining storytellers and professional, a Blue or Green Badge Guide’s knowledge and expertise brings any visit to life – turning a good experience into a great one.
So, this Christmas why not buy a Blue or Green Badge Guide gift voucher, a personalised gift with a real difference.
A gift of a private tour for half a day exploring Britain’s heritage (up to four hours in the morning or afternoon) costs £185 and for a full day (up to nine hours) costs £295.
Terms and Conditions
- This voucher covers the cost of your private Guide when booked via the British Guild of Tourist Guides. Where site-specific entry tickets are needed, these are extra, and should be discussed with your Guide when you redeem the voucher.
- This voucher can be used towards a tour on public holidays and/or in a language other than English or a driver guide, but recipients are advised that an additional fee will be payable directly to the Guide.
- This voucher does not include the cost of transport to a visitor attraction.
- This voucher is valid until 31 March 2023. It must be redeemed and used by 31 March 2023.
- Once purchased, the voucher cost is not refundable.
- All our Guides have public liability insurance.
- We also reserve the right to amend or cancel this offer in the event that the booking cannot be fulfilled due to Government regulations or legislation. If such circumstances prevent a booking being honoured, then a refund of the voucher cost will be given. Government guidelines regarding health & safety will always be a priority and will be strictly adhered to.