Gift Someone a Tour Experience with Britain’s Best Guides – a Blue Badge Tourist Guide Gift Voucher.
Blue Badge Tourist Guides are the best in the business.
They offer walking tours, visits to museums and galleries, themed tours and excursions with private cars.
Entertaining, reliable and professional, a Blue Badge Tourist Guide’s knowledge and expertise brings your visit to life for the voucher recipient and their guests – turning a good experience into a great one.
So why not buy a Blue Badge Tourist Guide gift voucher for a partner, for family members, friends or colleagues.
With their voucher they will be able to choose their tour from over one hundred tours listed here.
Our guides can take you on a private tour of world-class museums and galleries, palaces and churches, cities and towns – from the British Museum to Windsor Castle, from York Minster to Stonehenge, from Liverpool to Bath and many, many more places besides.
With a voucher you can choose a personal and private guide from our 800 professionally qualified tourist guides, based across England, Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland.
A gift of a private tour for half a day exploring Britain’s heritage (up to four hours in the morning or afternoon) costs £185 and for a full day (up to nine hours) costs £295.
For a unique Christmas present, a birthday gift or for any special occasion get your Blue Badge Tourist Guide tour voucher here and our office will email a voucher to you within three working days.
Gift someone a special tour with one of Britain’s best guides.
Terms and Conditions.
- This voucher covers the cost of your guide when booked via the British Guild of Tourist Guides. Where entry tickets are needed, these are extra, and should be discussed with your chosen guide when you redeem the voucher.
- This voucher can be used towards a tour on public holidays and/or in a language other than English or a driver guide but recipients are advised that an additional fee will be payable directly to the guide.
- This voucher does not include the cost of transport to a visitor attraction.
- This voucher is valid until 31 March 2022. It must be redeemed and used by 31 March 2022.
- Once purchased, the voucher cost is not refundable.
- The British Guild of Tourist Guides will hold your voucher payment until the tour has been completed when the guide will be paid.
- All our guides have public liability insurance.
- While we will do our best to arrange for the guide you choose to undertake your tour, we reserve the right to provide a different guide for your visit.
- We also reserve the right to amend or cancel this offer in the event that the booking cannot be fulfilled due to Government regulations or legislation. If such circumstances prevent a booking being honoured, then a refund of the voucher cost will be given. Government guidelines regarding health & safety will always be a priority and will be strictly adhered to.