Over 70 years of tour guiding experience at your service!
Some of the biggest travel and tour operators and hoteliers in the world come to us year after year to find the right tourist guides for their clients. Our experience spans the entire travel trade landscape nationally. All our guides are professionally qualified Blue and Green Badge Tourist Guides, considered the gold standard in guiding in the UK across the globe.
Whether you’re looking for an expert tour guide for a solo traveller, couples, groups … on foot, by private car, by bike, boat, helicopter, coach … or guided tours of the iconic, the unexpected, themed or special interest tours in over 30 languages, we have the guides for you.
Our tourist guide service is underscored by the following:
- A quick and professional response to your tourist guide enquiries
- We offer flexibility and commitment. If you or your clients need something a little bit different we can help you find the right guide for your requirements
- Personal Service Our Office Team is situated at London Bridge and available year-round and in person, Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm
- Worldwide 24-7 availability The Find a Guide facility on our website enables you to match your requirements to our guides and you can contact our guides direct from anywhere in the world, at any time and it’s completely FREE to use
- Advice We can give you advice about indicative fees for tourist guide engagements, the added value a Blue or Green Badge Tourist Guide can offer your clients, ideas on tours, itineraries …
You can find out more about our guides here or you can book your guide here today.
Illustrative fees and terms and conditions for travel trade guiding engagements can be found here
If you can’t find what you’re looking for please contact us, we’d love to hear from you!