Dutch / Flemish, French, Spanish, Japanese
My name is Patricia.
I have been a professional licensed tour guide for 20 years now and holder of the prestigious Blue Badge.
I am fully insured and licensed to guide inside Westminster Abbey, Tower of London, St. Paul's Cathedral, Windsor Castle, Parliament and a number of galleries and museums in London.
I love combining my passion for languages with history.
I can make a bespoke tour, tailor-made to your personal interest and time and feel confident that I can help you create unforgettable memories on your trip.
Just drop me a line and we can work together to create your perfect trip!
I am fluent in English, Spanish, French, Dutch and Japanese, all languages I use regularly as guide and interpreter.
My interests are broad and range from royal history to architecture, art history, theater to film locations. . . .
In the past, I have lived in Belgium, Spain and Japan (Tokyo) before settling in England where I have lived now for over 25 years.
I also have previous experience working as a Japanese speaking tour guide in the upmarket tourist industry in Belgium, Luxembourg and Holland.
Travelling as a family with kids? Very welcome as I also have extensive experience in working with educational tours for children; I can adapt my tours especially for families with young children or teenagers with something of interest for both, adults and kids.
I offer a whole range of themed walking tours in London :
- Royal and aristocratic London
- Architecture in London from Tudor (16C) to postmodern
- Imperial Britain and the Docklands
- Dark and gruesome history of London
- Street art in trendy Shoreditch
- Harry Potter film locations
- Along the river Thames
- British theatre from Shakespeare to the Covent Garden.
- Rock & Roll music in Soho
- Historic walk from the Royal Borough of Chelsea and Kensington to Notting Hill.
- A guided visit of the world-renowned Royal Botanical Gardens of Kew
- London during World War I and World War II ( with an optional visit to Cabinet War Rooms)
- Ecological London with a visit to a Container City in East London
- The city of London from Roman settlement to the financial powerhouse of the world.
. . . . .and many more....
I look forward to welcoming you!
|history, royalty, art, walking, gardens, food tours, shopping in London,|
Parliament, 2012 Venues