Profile updated 29/11/22
Visiting London for the first time? Or coming back to see things you’ve missed?
My tours bring the sights of London to life. I am flexible, friendly and full of unforgettable stories about London’s famous places, faces and spaces.
Whether you are a family with young children, a close-knit party of friends or a large group of excited visitors, I will tailor-make your experience to suit you. I offer walking and coach tours and in-depth visits to London’s top sites - St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower of London, Westminster Abbey etc. So do check my availability and email me today to discuss how I can make your trip one to remember.
In addition, I offer specialist tours to:
• Bath – Georgian splendour and setting of the Bridgerton TV series
• Canterbury – with its famous Cathedral and cobbled streets
• The Cotswolds – stone cottages in England’s green and pleasant hills
• Oxford – city of learning and dreaming spires – and home to Hogwart’s
• Salisbury – with its awe-inspiring Cathedral and gorgeous town
• Stonehenge – mysterious monument from the mists of time
• Stratford-upon-Avon – Shakespeare’s birthplace, early home and final resting place
• Windsor – magnificent castle and home to Her Majesty the Queen
Training as a Blue Badge Guide has been a dream for me, allowing me to indulge my passion for both London and history. After graduating from university, I moved to London and spent my early career as a jobbing journalist in and around London’s famous Fleet Street, before moving on to become a communications manager for the National Health Service and others.
Today I am lucky enough to spend my days out and about, helping others to appreciate the city and country I love. The office used to be my world and now, the world is my office.