0044 7835 928 730
Blue Badge Tourist Guides are the official tourist guides of the United Kingdom,
privileged to guide inside royal palaces, castles, abbeys, cathedrals, museums, galleries,
as well as in the cities, towns and countryside of Britain.
Panoramic tours of London and tailored to your interests,
• Buckingham Palace, The Queen's official London residence
• Windsor Castle, the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world
• Tower of London, Her Majesty's Royal Palace and Fortress
• Hampton Court Palace, a Tudor palace of royal power and pleasure
• Westminster Abbey, the magnificent coronation church of the United Kingdom
• St Paul's Cathedral; Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece
• British Museum, a vast collection of world art and artefacts
• The National Gallery; over 2,300 paintings from 13th to early 20th-century
• Tate Britain, home of British art from 1500 to the present day
• Tate Modern; international modern and contemporary art
guiding in 'Oxbridge' and inside the two universities' colleges
• Oxford, the 'City of Dreaming Spires' and oldest university in the English-speaking world
• Cambridge; exquisite architecture, history and ancient colleges on the River Cam
• Bath; delightful crescents, terraces, Georgian architecture and ancient Roman Baths
• Brighton, the vibrant, colourful and creative seaside resort
• Cotswolds; wonderful countryside of honey-coloured stone and rolling hills, the ‘wolds’
• Blenheim Palace, the principal residence of the Dukes of Marlborough, birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill
• Leeds Castle, 'the loveliest castle in the world'
• Stonehenge, the most famous prehistoric monument in the world
• Stratford-upon-Avon, William Shakespeare's birthplace, a splendid medieval town on the River Avon
• Warwick Castle, one of Britain’s ultimate castles
• cruises along the River Thames, for some of the best views you should head for the river
• exploring Greenwich; at the prime meridian with a foot in each hemisphere
• London by night, when much-loved landmarks and streets light up and come alive after dark
• shopping in cosmopolitan destinations; from Oxford Street to Carnaby, Bond Street to Westfield
or simply drinking tea the proper way.
Just some of your options with Konstantinos,
who guides in England Greek-speaking people from all over the world.