Profile updated 28/11/23
City of Oxford Green Badge
I will help you make the most of your time in Oxford!
I'm an award-winning Green Badge Oxford tour guide. I’ve lived here for over 25 years and love sharing my enthusiasm for our stunning city’s history, culture and green spaces - and its many eccentric inhabitants. I have a degree in History/English Literature and a Masters in International Relations, and really enjoy bringing to life for visitors the social, political and imaginative role that Oxford has played in the history of Britain, and the world.
- I am one of the few guides accredited to guide in Christ Church
- ‘Radical Oxford’ tour taking in riots, suffragettes, levellers, catholics and colonialism
- art and stained glass tour
- Harry Potter tours, for children and adults!
- Morse/Lewis/Endeavour tours
- ghost tours
|Women in Oxford|
I will happily tailor a bespoke walking tour to your interests.
I run Harry Potter tours highlighting the sites in Oxford where filming took place and other links with Oxford.
|Churches & Cathedrals||
I am accredited to guide in Christ Church cathedral.