01628 823999, 07941 166547
Read more about me:
- Blog - A Traditional Royal Wedding?
- Blog - Death of a Princess
- Blog - The Execution of King Charles I
- Blog - King George III - A Misunderstood King
- Blog - Coronation of Kind Edward IV
- Blog - The Marriage of Princess Margaret
- Blog - 75th Anniversary of VE Day
- Blog - Queen Victoria's Birthday
- Blog - The Coronation Chair
- Blog - Who Has Lived At Windsor Castle
- Blog - UK Celebrates the 75th Anniversary of VJ Day
I have been guiding since 2001 and specialise firstly in Windsor Castle and in particular St George's Chapel where I an a steward. I also guide in Windsor town and nearby Eton.
I also guide in other areas namely Marlow, Henley and the Midsomer Murders location towns of Dorchester-on-Thames, Thame, Wallingford and many others. I can take groups plus coach parties.
My interests are many but history and amateur dramatics top the list.
I hold the "We're Good to Go" accreditation and I am up to date on all the COVID-19 safety information from both the guild and the government.
|Windsor Castle, St Georges Chapel|
|The Middle Ages|
|War of the Roses|
|Royal Windsor Weddings|
Specialist knowledge of St George's Chapel
2012 Venues, Windsor Castle